LinkedIn is one of the most popular job-hunting platforms in today’s world. It is an employment and business-oriented service that allows recruiters to post jobs and job seekers to apply for those jobs and post their CVs. Having an account on this employment website will certainly help you out. Let’s see the LinkedIn Sign Up process.
You can register on LinkedIn with the help of nothing but the official website. You can also use the app that is available for Android and iOS. All you are going to need is your basic info like name and email.
In the next section, we will explain how to Create LinkedIn Account on the official website.
LinkedIn Sign Up
It is pretty simple to sign up for an account. You can use either the website or the mobile app. The Sign Up process is simple, but we’ll walk you through it so that you don’t face any troubles.
- Open the website from here or Install the app from the app store.
- The homepage has the registration window right in the middle of the screen.
- If you are using the app, click on Join tab at the bottom of the screen.
- From here on out, the process is same for both the platforms.
- Enter your First and Last Name in the first two blanks.
- Now, enter your email or phone number in the next field.
- Finally, select and create a password that is unique and which you can remember easily.
- Click on “Join Now” at the bottom to complete the LinkedIn Sign Up procedure.
Upon completion of this process, you will have your account very soon. It will also automatically log you into your account and then you can start looking for jobs.
So, now that we have explained the LinkedIn Sign Up Procedure in detail, we will conclude the article. If you need any more info about the app, then you can read our other article. For any queries or doubts, contact us at LinkedInLogin.